Hello!

This patch implements MMIO emulation for two instructions: lvx and stvx. I
started to implement other instructions but I'd like to have this reviewed
beforehand because this is my first patch here and I'll certainly have some
rework/fixes :-).

Note: stvx is only storing 8 bytes, for some reason the code
"vcpu->arch.paddr_accessed += run->mmio.len;", which adds the 8-byte offset
after the first write is not making any difference (interesting that it works
for load operations). I'm still investigating it but any idea about it will be
appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Jose Ricardo Ziviani (1):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: Add MMIO emulation for VMX instructions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_host.h   |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h    |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h |   6 ++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate_loadstore.c  |  32 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c            | 162 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----

2.7.4