Laurent Pinchart wrote:
Locating the end of the muram isn't as straightforward as it could be. As the current code already uses the beginning of the muram to store the BDs and data buffers, should I really bother locating the end or can I store the SMC parameter ram at the beginning as well ?

Maybe, but the end would be safer. What's the problem with finding the end? Even the end of the first reg resource would be OK.

If I'm not mistaken, once the SMC parameter ram gets relocated to the beginning/end of the muram, the boot loader preallocated space can be reclaimed and can be added to the muram in the device tree like I did in my previous patch. Is that correct ?

Yes.

-Scott