On Apr 16, 2008, at 8:14 AM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
Kumar Gala wrote:

On Apr 15, 2008, at 8:57 PM, Paul Gortmaker wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Paul Mackerras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Gortmaker writes:

This is the resend of the two patches as per Andy's request for v2.6.26 that allow boards with a PHY at the end of the bus to function, by having the TBIPA set dynamically. The 1st patch factors out some of the PHY probe code so it can be recycled by the TBIPA probe, and the second patch
implements the dynamic probe itself.

I notice that these two patches only touch drivers/net and
include/linux. If you want these to go upstream into Linus' tree, you
will need to send them to Jeff Garzik and the netdev list.  Posting
them to the linuxppc-dev list is fine for getting them reviewed but
isn't a path to upstream.

Yep, they have already been sent to Jeff/netdev earlier today as well.
I'd inadvertently left them off the CC but Andy reminded me already.

Thanks,
Paul.

these should get an Ack by Andy before going in to any tree.

Andy has already done that, so I think we should be good to go.

http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-April/054572.html

Cool.  I'm guessing these will go via jeff's tree for 2.6.26?

- k