Dear all,

I have EP852 board. When I boot the board it gives me an message regarding autoboot ESC for Cancel and Enter to proceed.

But I am not able to do either ESC or Enter. So do not know how to proceed.

Also would like to ask what is RPX utility ???

Please acknowledge, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Vijay Nikam

Email Disclaimer:

Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Using Symantec Hosted Mail Outbound Server