>>> Looks like you have messed up your patches,
>>
>> There were special communication settings involved which hindered desirable
>> data processing for known information systems.
>
> Don't know what you mean.

My email address was blocked in selected Linux mailing lists for a while.

>>> there is no much we can do it seems:
>>>
>>> $ b4 shazam e68a714b-32f2-de9f-066e-99a3f51a2...@web.de
>>
>> Please take another look also at published information according to further
>> mailing list archive interfaces.
>
> Another look to what ?
>
> It seems like several patches were posted with the same Message-Id and/or
> with an unrelated In-Reply-To:
>
> b4 is lost and cannot apply your series, it applies the patch at
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/82aebf6c-47ac-9d17-2d11-6245f5823...@web.de/
>
> You may consider fixing and resending the series as an independant series.
It seems that another information system did not get confused with published
data.

Example:
[v2,1/4] powerpc/4xx: Fix exception handling in ppc4xx_pciex_port_setup_hose()
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linuxppc-dev/patch/e68a714b-32f2-de9f-066e-99a3f51a2...@web.de/

Can we benefit any more from such information already?

Regards,
Markus