On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 07:52:54PM +0000, Derick Centeno wrote:
> I recall a discussion regarding gfortran sometime ago.  I'm sure it
> can be installed by using yum.  The simplest way is probably:
>
> #yum install "gfortran*"
>
> You can make sure it's available by:
>
> #yum info "gfortran*" or
>
> #yum search "gfortran*"

The current package containing gfortran in YDL6 is
gcc-gfortran-4.1.1-52.ydl.1

I never attempted to compile gfortran from the sources.
However I did compile g95 (whicx1 0xe 0x0>;
cell 1 = class critical, normal, sdma
cell 2 = number
cell 3 = level

Cell 3 is probably not needed in the existing definitions.

GPIO wake up interrupts come in on two different hardware interrupts
depending if they are normal or wake up.

                gpio_wkup: [EMAIL PROTECTED] {
                        compatible =
"fsl,mpc5200b-gpio-wkup","fsl,mpc5200-gpio-wkup";
                        reg = <0xc00 0x40>;
                        interrupts = <0x1 0x8 0x0 0x0 0x3 0x0>;
                        interrupt-parent = <&mpc5200_pic>;
                        gpio-controller;
                        #gpio-cells = <4>;
                };

There's no existing API in the GPIO system to describe this case. You
have to decide if you want an interrupt to be able to wake the CPU up
from sleep mode. If you want the interrupt to do this, it will trigger
int 3 if the CPU is asleep, otherwise it triggers int 8. Should these
pins have two virqs? or should these two vectors be hidden from the
user of the interrupt?

--
Jon Smirl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]