> On Sep 29, 2026, at 03:03, David Hildenbrand (Arm) <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On 9/28/26 19:43, Ritesh Harjani (IBM) wrote:
>> Muchun Song <[email protected]> writes:
>>
>>>
>>> If you're planning to review this series, I'd suggest waiting for my rebased
>>> version.
>>>
>>
>> Hello Muchun,
>>
>> Thanks for taking care of powerpc side of the changes. Is it possible to
>> share your git/github tree somewhere? Sorry, but it's hard to follow
>> which series is based on which and the overall multi-series is based on
>> which upstream tree. If you could share your updated tree somewhere -
>> that would make my life simpler.
>
> Yes, that usually helps. And next time better clearly spell out the current
> list
> of series, where they currently are (mm-new, mm-unstable, on list etc) and the
> dependencies.
>
> I was a bit confused :)
My bad. I will specify the exact branch dependency in a future version.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Muchun,
Thanks.
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> David