> On Sep 29, 2026, at 01:43, Ritesh Harjani (IBM) <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Muchun Song <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>
>> If you're planning to review this series, I'd suggest waiting for my rebased
>> version.
>>
>
> Hello Muchun,
Hi,
>
> Thanks for taking care of powerpc side of the changes. Is it possible to
> share your git/github tree somewhere? Sorry, but it's hard to follow
> which series is based on which and the overall multi-series is based on
> which upstream tree. If you could share your updated tree somewhere -
> that would make my life simpler.
Thanks. For now I'll follow David's suggestion and explicitly note which
MM branch each series is based on. That should make things clearer early on.
I'll also try to set up a tree later and share it once it's ready. Until
then, let me know if a written summary of the branch/dependency order would
help.
Thanks for bearing with me while I get that sorted out.
Thanks,
Muchun
>
> Thanks!
> -ritesh