Hi,

I'm running into a dilemma choosing between two approaches of defining device
tree binding.  Let's say if we have several chips with a similar SoC block, but
each of them have different quirks.  If I define different compatibles for each
of the chips, the driver will have a longer match table and thus bloat the
device matching process.  Or we can use a same compatible for all of them and
define properties for each of the quirks.  But it somewhat bloats the device
tree.  I'm more prone to the second solution, but I do want to hear what you
guys think about it.

- Leo