Hi,

As of now the kdump kernel base is fixed to be 32MB. The intention of this patch is to modify that behaviour (for relocatable kernels)

* Regular kernel size may exceed 32MB, in this case we can't have kdump kernelbase as 32MB.

* crashkernel=auto also assumes that kdump kernelbase as 32MB, and it may also fail in reserving memory for kdump kernel.