Hi, Kumar
Kumar Gala wrote:
On Dec 17, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Mahajan Vivek-B08308 wrote:

Thanks a lot. If I understand you correctly, the only way I can get ath9k driver to work on this board using legacy interrupts is to wait for a hardware fix. Right ?
Correct

I'm confused.  What's the issue with IRQ0 on the P2020RDB?  Is it used for
another purpose?

There's a problem with IRQ0 with respect to mini-PCI-E slot. I have Atheros wireless card plugged into it. ath9k wireless driver for this card uses legacy PCI-E interrupts, and I get "irq 16: nobody cared" message when driver executes request_irq(). Vivek has come to a conclusion that the problem is
related to incorrect IRQ0 routing for mini-PCI-E slot on P2020RDB.

Felix.