        From: linuxppc-dev-bounces+hong-jun.chen=freescale....@lists.ozlabs.org
[mailto:linuxppc-dev-bounces+hong-jun.chen=freescale....@lists.ozlabs.org] On
Behalf Of CTAG / Moisés Domínguez
        Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:54 PM
        To: linuxppc-dev@lists.ozlabs.org
        Subject: Linus' kernel tree over ads5121-rev4

        Hi,

        I am started with freescale LTIB but I decided to make a clone of
Linus' kernel tree mainly to have the latest and fixed mscan driver.

        Linux is uncompressed and starts right, but when DIU driver probe
function is called (exactly when first framebuffer device is registered) linux
restarts. This behaviour repeats indefinitely.

        (same behaviour with denx kernel tree).

        I am using .dts that comes in the Linus'kernel tree. Maybe this .dts
board revision dependent?

        I updated u-boot to with the denx one but similar results.

        Maybe basic questions. Sorry for that.

        Regards, Moises.