Hello,

We are working on board based on Freescale MPC8313ERDB. We have ported linux
3.0.46 kernel on it. In one of device driver written by us, we need to take
some action upon asserting IRQ0 interrupt. For this we have written interrupt
handler which takes care of this. We are able register interrupt handler
successfully with the help of 'request_irq'. We confirmed this by checking
respective entry in '/proc/interrupts'. We have also confirmed assertion of
interrupt line (IRQ0) on oscilloscope. The problem is, interrupt handler does
not execute upon asserting the interrupt line.

Interesting part is, we have similar requirement in other drivers but for
different interrupt lines. The interrupt handler for them executes
successfully. What could be the possible reasons for this behaviour (not
invoking IRQ0 interrupt handler)? If anybody could give a hint to solve or
debug the problem?

Kind Regards,
Rahul PatilEmail Disclaimer: