Zhicheng Fan wrote:

Hi Timur,
         you are right ,the QE can not support the 36-bit , I test it on
the p1025 ,the qe can not work
         but we need the qe node , becase the dts include the
fsl/p1021si-post.dtsi
         that needed, I will send other patch

My suggestion: with a 36-bit device tree, the QE must be disabled.

        qe: qe@fffe80000 {
                /* The QE does not work with 36-bit addressing */
                status = "disabled";
        };

However, on the P102x, there may be a GUTS register that stores the upper four bits of the QE's physical address. Your patch *can* work if you *also* set this register to 0xF. Look for that register.
--
Timur Tabi