Hello all,

We are using PTP Hardware TimeStamping (setup on CentOS7 machines). We want
to get TAI time.

Through ptp4l and phc2sys, the system UTC clock gets updated by the PTP
master clock. But is there a way to get TAI time?

We can see currentUTCOffset in PMC (PTP Management Client) tool's output,
which we can parse to get offset and calculate TAI time ourselves. We were
wondering if there is a library which we can use to get programmatically
(C, C++, Java etc) access to this offset.

Or is there an easier way to directly get TAI time from PTP since PTP is
based on TAI and not UTC.

Regards,
Dolly/Puneet