Thanks, Miroslav. We are reading the TAI time by *clock_gettime* using
CLOCK_TAI.

Though we see the UTC offset in PMC as set by the master, the
*clock_gettime* does not reflect it. *clock_gettime* with CLOCK_TAI shows
the same time as the CLOCK_REALTIME.

Does PTP not override the kernel parameter tai_offset?