Thanks, this seems to do the trick!

Instead of 'slave Only 1', I tried 'clockClass 255' and that worked. But it also seems to work with the default clockClass-setting.

Cheers,

--
Marco

Op 11-12-2021 om 03:22 schreef Richard Cochran:

I am working out a setup with two master clocks (one GM/leader, one
slave/follower, depending on what BMCA decides) and two boundary clocks that
both slave from the above setup and both provide time to the same vlan on
the other side. The BC's are slave only toward the GM and master only toward
the clients on the other side:

Don't configure "slave only" on the BC.  They will naturally form a
spanning tree without that.

Then your OC will have only one choice.