On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 07:23:03PM +0530, Raj wrote:
> Yes, ECU1 sends  Announce  packet  in every 2 sec , however the switch in
> between (NETGEAR GS724Tv4) sends Announce packet to ECU2 every 1 sec.
>
> I tried with "logAnnounceInterval  0" in both ECU1 & ECU2 and observed the
> same issue as mentioned above.

Ok, so there is a gPTP bridge between ECU1 and ECU2. What do you see
in its announce messages? Is the grandmaster identity changing over
time?

The delay you had in the log was over 3 microseconds. Is the delay to
ECU1 the same and is it acceptable for the switch according to its
configured delay threshold?

--
Miroslav Lichvar