Em qui., 29 de jun. de 2023 às 01:35, Richard Cochran
<richardcoch...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> Also, it isn't clear from this how ptp4l(M/HW) on SOM eth_am is configured.
>
> If not in BC mode, then you also should clear the ptpTimescale flag
> for that instance using pmc "set GRANDMASTER_SETTINGS_NP ..."

I tried BC mode to no avail. I ended up using OC in all interfaces.
After some digging, I had the impression BC would require
specialized hardware, not my case, where the SOM has a Gbit
interface built-in and we had to add another one on the base board.