From: linuxtools-dev-boun...@eclipse.org [linuxtools-dev-boun...@eclipse.org]
on behalf of h2pt34 [h2p...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 03 April 2015 11:27 PM
To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] Build Question

Hi Marc-Andre,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried the C/C++ perspective before, but that still looks incomplete (I
get only one more option 'Break Point Types' under 'Run').  Also I did not
mention this before but I do see two sets of 'Window' and 'Help' in the main
window bar in case that points to a configuration problem (the 2nd set of
'Window' and 'Help' have more options available).  I changed perspectives from
both 'Window' menus and no differences were noticed.

I am newer to setting up a gui based eclipse plugin build (worked on headless
setup before), so I am not sure if I am just missing something obvious.

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 9:59 PM, Marc-André Laperle