Hello Roland,

Thanks a lot for your response, the hint with setting up linuxtools-e4.10
as target for master was indeed a good hint, yet still I am not able to
fully achieve what I need. As I am struggling with it for last about 6
houres, I feel I need further advice:

*What to do to see the sources of Eclipse itself, which are invoking the
Linuxtools classes?* To be more specific:

I have this call tree, where NullPointerException is thrown:

[image: image.png]

And the BusyIndicator is listed in the plugin dependencies, and I can open
the source file of it manually, but in debugging, the source is simply not
found.

Now I believe this is some pretty easy to be solved issue, but I am in a
dead end, googling is not helping me much. So again to repeat the steps I
have done so far (maybe this way it is more clear what I have forgotten to
do)

1. I downloaded the latest *2018-12* Eclipse for Committers
2. Clone the repo again, checkout master
3. select target 'linuxtools-e4.10'
4. Select API baseline to use the target platform
5. Add all opened projects to source lookup path in debugging

Again thanks a lot for your response
Petr

čt 20. 12. 2018 v 16:02 odesílatel Roland Grunberg <rgrun...@redhat.com>