Hello Roland,

Thanks for your response and sorry for such a long delay, I am
unfortunately currently too busy to work on this project but I intend to
resume at some point (fingers crossed).

To respond to your message - yes, I am trying to debug remotely already
running Eclipse application, as this seemed most natural way to work at
first. I have not tried the "child eclipse" option and I will definitely
give it a try, thanks for the hint!

Regards
Petr

st 9. 1. 2019 v 19:29 odesílatel Roland Grunberg <rgrun...@redhat.com>