Hello Linux tools folks,

I have been continuing to unravel dependencies, especially about version
constraints. Most of my work has been on JAXB because some uses cases of
JAXB is failing since 2020-06.

While doing so I came across another case which only affects Linuxtools'
docker support.

At the moment docker tooling depends on com.github.jnr set of bundles,
which in turn depends on org.objectweb.asm. However the dependency only
specifies a lower bound of 8.0.1 [1]. There is now a 9.x version in Orbit,
but linuxtools builds against an older orbit.

Does it matter to Linuxtools which version of ASM is pulled in?

[1]
https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/162989/2/github/jnr/com.github.jnr.ffi_2.1.12/osgi.bnd

Thanks
Jonah