From: umesh jadhav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linuxvadapav@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:51:49 PM
Subject: [LinuxVadaPav] chat server

hi
this is umeshjadhav here i want to setup chat server for my office only
internal chatting

can anybody help me regarding this ?? i want client/server both side
configuration on linux both client and server is linux

please suggest me

--
Thanking You;

Yours Truly

UMESH JADHAV

Enjoy Your life, no matter how hard it may seem!
When life gives u a thousand reasons to cry,
show the world that u have a Million reasons to Smile