Tested-by: Ping Cheng <pingli...@gmail.com>

for the whole set. The patchset is fine except 0003-Move-wcmTilt2Rotation
has 2 extra trailing whitespaces.

There is an issue with the rotation output from "xinput test".  The output
is wrong although the rotation value posted from the driver is correct (I
traced into the driver code).  Considering no one has reported this
problem,  it is safe to assume this is a low priority issue. The fix to the
output problem should go into a separate patchset if it is a driver issue.

Ping