Lads and lasses,

I've just pushed the isdv4 branch onto
git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xf86-input-wacom.git. This is the
beginning of a rework/cleanup of the ISDV4-related code with the possible
end solution of moving it into the kernel (there's more work needed for this
though and I need to understand the protocol much better first).

The branch is based on my devel branch from last week and most of the
changes should be harmless (it's only 10 patches so far). if you have an
ISDV4 device, please give this a test run and let me know if it breaks (or
doesn't) and if it does maybe also which commit breaks it. I don't have a
device so anything that gcc doesn't catch will go unnoticed by me.

The plan with this branch is to move the whole ISDV4 parsing code into
little helper functions to make the other isdv4-related code a bit more
streamlined and easier to understand for someone new to the code.

Thanks in advance for testing and feedback!

Cheers,
  Peter