Hi Jonas,

I had the same problem. my tablet's product id is 0094 before I know,
and Tablet not working.

So, I built linux kernel 3.6-rc1 and boot it, then the problem is resolved.
Please don't do "reboot", do power off ( "shutdown" ) and next do power on.
Now I can use stylus, eraser, and touch. tablet's product id is 00E6.

My environment is below:
PC: Thinkpad X220 tablet ( don't update the firmware )
distribution : Gentoo Linux 10.1
linux kernel:
    trouble ocurred:  3.5, 3.5.1
    touble resolved: 3.6-rc1