From: David C. Hicks <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
To: Liquibase Users <liquibase-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 17:41:59
Subject: [Liquibase-user] Patch doesn't run from script.

Hi folks,

I've got a script that performs the upgrade of a system I'm working on.
This includes executing the Liquibase changelog.xml.  When running from
the script, the changelog.xml doesn't get applied, but if I take the
exact same command (copied from an output log of my own) and run it from
the command line, it works just fine.  This is the command line I'm using:

java -jar liquibase-core-1.8.1.jar --driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
--classpath=mysql-connector-java-5.0.4.jar
--changeLogFile=database/changelog.xml --username=db --password=db
--url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/db --contexts="production"
--logLevel=fine update

Anyone know any reason why this should not work from inside a bash script?
Thanks,
Dave