Hello all,

If the underlying DB that I'm using is MySQL, I can remove the unique
constraint on a column by doing a drop index in the migration file.
However, when I switch to using HSQLDB, drop index doesn't work. I
suppose it doesn't work because in HSQLDB, I'm supposed to do
something different to drop the unique constraint.

I looked around and I could not find a way to drop a unique constraint
via liquibase yet. Also, when the unique constraint was first created,
a name wasn't given to it, so I cannot use a drop unique constraint by
name either.

Does anyone now how to do this?

Thanks!
Koichi