From: LisaList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:07 AM
To: LisaList
Subject: Vertical Hold problem

Hello,  I have been a lurker on this list for a good while now, picking
up little Lisa pieces of information from time to time.  I haven't
posted before because I didn't own a Lisa, although the hunt was
definitely on !  I have been lucky enough to get two Lisa's very
recently.  First impression: aren't they big ?!  Photographs don't
really convey the size.
One Lisa is missing several parts which I am working on acquiring, the
other Lisa (a 2/10) powers up just fine, however there is a problem with
the screen, looks like the vertical hold has 'gone'.  I have never
worked on a Lisa before, but have a dozen or so 68k Macs that I have
restored, so I know my way around old Apple products in general.

Could anyone offer any tips or places to start to address the video
issue ?  The display is readable, but is repeated down the screen three
times, with lots of flicker, and a bit of scrolling too.

Many thanks
Mike

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:lisalist@mail.maclaunch.com>