The hard drive used in my Lisa is indeed not of the ProFile or Widget type. It
is a 3.5" disk, made by Miniscribe, which uses two card-edge connectors on the
end (otherwise known as MFM, if I remember correctly). The only place I've seen
these drives have been on the hard-cards which are sometimes seen in older
computers unable to support a hard drive installation otherwise. I may have a
replacement hard drive of the same size and connection style on the way, but
unfortunately, I don't have any software which I could put on it. I'll take
some pictures of the controller and drive once I can get the drive cage out
(the knob is on there pretty tightly at the moment).
-Adam

--
Adam Vaughn
Collector of old computers, video game systems, radios and other electronic