As probably every member of the LisaList knows AND as stated in several discussion in the List months ago there is a guy, who already did exact the same over a year ago, what Sigma Seven Systems Ltd. wants to sell all people as a brandnew invention :-)))

AND

it's much cheaper there too
Please check:
http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/patrick/idefile.htm

I do not know, whether Sigma Seven Systems Ltd. did just, what Microsoft does: "Copy and sell as a brandnew invention for a better world !" Where do you want to go today? Straight into the hell, of course ! Perhaps they simply copied, perhaps they engineered that on their own, perhaps Mr. Patrick Schaefer sold his knowlegde to that company; but as far as I'm concerned, I will not buy that, not only because I already use Mr. Schaefer's IDE-Profile Conroller...

greetings TOM from Bavaria

Sigma Seven Systems Ltd. and Vintage Micros, Inc. announce the X/ProFile(TM)