Could someone with a Lisa, and a copy of Steve Capps' game
Alice Through The Looking Glass, tell me how you summon the
Cheshire Cat (the configuration menu) in that version of the
game? I've been trying to do it in the Mac version, but to
no avail.

How much disk space does the Lisa version use? The version
for the Mac takes up 80K; is it possible that the Cheshire
Cat was removed to allow the game to run in 128K?