Steve,

Apple's first Lisa game was most likely the MAZE program written by Steve
Capps, the author of the ALICE game. I recall reading a ST. MAC maqgazine
article about MAZE which talked about its origins on the Lisa. I believe
ALICE came after MAZE.

You should try to contact Steve Capps directly and see if he has the Lisa
version. If he does, you may not be able to run it since it most likely was
written for the LISA MONITOR environment which is super rare. This
environment was Apple's internal development environment for the Lisa
predating the LISA WORKSHOP environment. The other Lisa environment from
Apple was the LISA OPERATING SYSTEM which was used by the LISA OFFICE
SYSTEM.

- David Craig