Hi Marshal,

Previous charter discussions suggested that it wasn't necessary to include
an outside webpage for 'further' reading, I tend to agree as outside pages
(thus not tools based) tend to date really quickly if not actively
maintained.

That said, if there is a page that does cover _all_ [1] that auxiliary
material in one place I'd be happy to look, review, and reconsider by
reopening the WG discussion.

[1] implementations, research papers, experimental work, additional works
etc.

Terry