Hi Ronald

Thanks for your comment.

I agree that none of such design principles are unique to LISP, but -I
think- you are reading them independently and they should be
considered the four of them *at the same time*. With this I expect
that the reader gets -very quickly- LISP's big picture.

I donĀ“t think that pull is such a unique characteristic, DNS works
based on exactly the same principle: "pull locators".

Albert