> LISP Yang Model: We are pretty close to finish this one

Agree. This is very high on the TODO list.

Alberto

From: Luigi Iannone <g...@gigix.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 10:46 AM
To: lisp@ietf.org list <lisp@ietf.org>
Cc: lisp-cha...@ietf.org <lisp-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: Rechartering Thread 1: Promised work item: work items currently in the
charter but not finished
Hi LISP WG,

As for the subject, this email starts the discussion about: Promised work item:
work items currently in the charter but not finished

There are a bunch of unfinished WG drafts promised in the charter, namely:

LISP Mobility: candidate document LISP-MN but does not solve everything should
we enlarge the scope?
LISP Yang Model: We are pretty close to finish this one
LISP NAT Traversal: we have a candidate document

The above documents look like we should make an effort and finish them.

There are also a bunch of WG documents that for which we should decide what to
do (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lisp/documents/)

Does the WG consider we need to move all of them forward (and in this case we
need people to commit in finishing them) or should some of them be dropped?

Please send us back your thoughts.

Padma and Luigi