EPIC4-1.1.4 is now available as an alpha/development release.  The reason
I am making this available is becuase this will be the last epic release
before i start migrating the DNS code over to using getaddrinfo and
getnameinfo.  This may cause some pain and suffering for those of you
who do not yet have IPv6 ready systems.  Until the time that I have
compatability versions of getnameinfo and getaddrinfo available in epic
(anyone who wants to donate some, please let me know -- public domain or
bsd/mit license is necessary), those of you who lack ipv6 support should
stick with epic4-1.1.4.

For those of you who are not familiar with networking api's, the switch
from gethostbyname/gethostbyaddr to getnameinfo/getaddrinfo will allow
the pretty smooth introduction of ipv6 support into epic.

So just consider this a heads up.
Jeremy