At 02:59 PM 1/31/99 -0800, Bill Lovell wrote:

>about this whole tempest being stewed here. Are they to be
>notified that the Founding Fathers are holding a Constitutional
>Convention? And if so, how? And what then?

I'd like to be informed too, where, how, when, who?
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
                       KISS ... gotta love it!