Ellen Rony a écrit:

> If you like the polling idea, my first two question would be:
>
> SHOULD ICANN HOLD BOARD MEETINGS THAT ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
>
>         [   ]  YES
>         [   ]  NO
>
> SHOULD THE SOs BE REQUIRED TO INCORPORATE?
>
>         [   ]  YES
>         [   ]  NO

Ellen-

Could these questions be phrased more objectively? What I mean is, could the
following style be adopted, so as to offer a clear choice and not suggest
any preconceived response (which I'm sure you hadn't intended to convey):

ICANN BOARD MEETINGS SHOULD BE:      [  ] OPEN          [  ] CLOSED

THE SOs SHOULD:    [  ] INCORPORATE      [  ] NOT INCORPORATE