How is the socalled membership SO a minority interest? Has 9 seats, same as
all those other bad guys in total.
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Allisat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 12:24 PM
To: George Conrades
Cc: 'Eric Weisberg'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Citizens Inferior to Supporting Organizations

 The entire structure currently proposed by ICANN, ORSC and
 BWG centres around the creation of allegedly "Supporting
 Organizations" with general citizens given a minority of
 influence as yet another "SO". This is highly unacceptable.
 There is only one type of legitimate membership and that
 is by INDIVIDUALS. If we allow so-called Supporting
 Organizations to dominate us we will find ourselves
 controlled by the handfull of people behind those damned
 pernicious institutions. Essentially undemocratic. Try
 and address these issues if you dare Conrades. Try.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net