OK, very helpful, but you want to rewrite the bylaws, and I'm trying to make
the ones we have work...and in particular, the at-large component. Thanks
for your responses.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Allisat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 12:42 PM
To: George Conrades
Cc: 'Eric Weisberg'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Citizens Inferior to Supporting Organizations

George asks:
> How is the socalled membership SO a minority interest? Has 9 seats, same
> as all those other bad guys in total.

 The balance is maintained by the one (1) vote
 held currently by a person who was chosen by
 the very people who control the so-called
 Supporting Organizations. Remove Mr. Roberts
 and we still have a dead-locked body under
 any of the proposals allegedly on the table.

 Any proposal ICANN, ORSC or BWG that does not
 propose a Board entirely composed of citizen
 Board members is immediately flawed. Furthermore,
 any proposal that does not ingrain hard-wired
 transparency and accountability structures is
 also challenged.

 Bob Allisat

 Free Community Network _ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://fcn.net _ http://fcn.net/allisat
 http://robin.fcn.net