At 02:30 PM 1/6/99 -0700, J.M. Inness-Brown wrote:

>       And this is what I'm getting to really; I wanted to thank Mr. Sondow for
>his amusing comment below that he wants the internet to..
>
> "continue to be used by everyone on an equal and free basis, which won't
>happen once the lawyers, whose interest is always with the biggest and
>richest businesses, get too big a hold on the process."
>
>              Indeed amusing...  Well from here I can only refer you to my
>signature line below as I have too long already imposed on your kind
>attention.
>

>J.M. Inness-Brown, Esq.
>

>       "There are some things, apparently, that not even lawyers will tolerate;
>and in a naturally unjust world where the image of 'Justice' is honored for
>being blind, even a blind pig will find an acorn once in a while."
>     Hunter S. Thompson

Welcome sir,

As you may already surmise. Mr. Sondow makes a rather bad habit of
stereotypical castigation. It is the nature of the beast, I'm afraid.
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing...
                -- Thomas Jefferson