>>Commercial Internet Exchange (CIX)
>>Council of European National Top level domain Registries (CENTR)
>>European ISP Association (EUROISPA)
>>International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
>>International Trademark Association (INTA)
>>Internet Council of Registrars (CORE)
>>Network Solutions, Inc. (NSI)
>>Policy Oversight Committee (POC)
>>World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA)

Assuming that this is an open meeting (as I am, since I've already bought
my plane ticket), perhaps ORSC could be added to this list?

What are the organizers doing? As a member of ORSC, I'd be happy
to devote as much of my free time as necessary to helping out on
behalf of ORSC.

Would someone from CORE and/or POC and/or NSI, since I know you guys
read this list, please tell us all what your participation as an
organizing group entails?

Christopher