Hi Jon, thanks for your helpful response.  Looks like the phone number I
have for you is out of date.  Thanks for your offer to repost to IFWP.
>From your response you seem to be unaware that discussion about this is on
3 other lists as well and that I have sent the document you referred to as
a draft to a total of four lists.  so having left voicemail for you just
now regarding my intentions I am going ahead.

BTW, I think it was reasonably clear from the content of the document that
it was indeed a draft.

You letter contains useful data...like GWU as the site.  So i think
immediate circulation will be appreciated.

>Hi Gordon,
>
>Saw your note to the IFWP list.  Sorry I was hard to reach this morning
>-- I hope our VM isn't down!
>
>The sponsoring organizations have been dealing with some last minute
>logistical issues and final tweaking of the letter, which is why the
>formal invitation has not yet been posted broadly (what you circulated
>was a draft).  I should also note that Euroispa has not made a final
>decision about whether or not they will be one of the sponsoring
>organizations.
>
>We've just nailed down the location -- George Washington University
>here.  So the physical location -- as well as start time -- will be
>added to the invitation, and then we will circulate it broadly.
>
>Feel free to post this to the IFWP list if you think it would be
>helpful.
>
>Hope you are well.
>
>Jon Englund

>Jon Englund
>Senior Vice President
>Information Technology Association of America
>1616 North Fort Myer Drive, Suite 1300, Arlington, VA  22209
>P 703 284 5301   F 703 525 2279
>E [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Assistant:  Joanna Cassarino P 703 284 5316
>http://www.itaa.org and http://www.gip.org
>
>"Representing the Internet, Intranet & Network-centric Business Software
>Industry"

The COOK Report on Internet            What Happened to the White Paper?
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  ICANN a Sham. (updated 10/25/98) See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           http://www.cookreport.com/whorules.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Index to 6 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com