At 02:40 PM 1/7/99 -0500, Michael Sondow wrote:
>Milton Mueller a écrit:
>
>> No, what's really going on here is that the dnso.org is
>> attempting to cut a deal with the trademark interests.
>
>Milton-
>
>The other assertions you made in your posting may be true; I have no
>information one way or the other. But that the dnso.org per se is cutting
>deals can't be true, since the vast majority of the participants in the
>dnso.org have not been consulted. These people, who met in Barcelona and
>Monterrey, are subscribed to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, but do not for
>the most part read the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list or the IFWP list. Since all the
>discussion about trademarks and membership are taking place on those two
>lists, the dnso.org participants are not privy to what's going on.

Michael,

Do you realize what you are saying here? That the balance of DNSO.ORG
discussions are happening on a supposedly defunct list that was closed from
the begining? That now, at last recollection, includes both Mike Roberts
and Joe Simms and therefore direct ICANN representation? Both of which are
conspicuous by their absence from the IFWP list.

This is directly contrary to all assurances we have had from DNSO.ORG
folks. You are stating that they are double-dealing scoundrels.

Is this the cat exiting the bag?
Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing...
                -- Thomas Jefferson