OK, I'll post this response on the website as a response to a request for a
factual response.

However, if this report is false, then it would be a real simple matter for you
to prove it and silent all critics.  All you need is a few simple facts.  That
you won't (and have never) posted these facts publicly on any forum tends to
indicate that the PI's report is indeed accurate.

Also, can you please answer my question earlier regarding who can be contacted
to verify the venue of your meeting?  Someone outside of INEG that has to do
with the Texas Stadium, as no one there has any knowledge whatsoever of this
INEG sponsored meeting.

Since you refuse to provide a written and mailed invitation, some method of
verifying the genuiness of this meeting is necessary.

Question to the list : anyone familiar with Texas law?  Is the public posting
of a message here for a meeting that does not exist a violation of any Texas
Laws?  If someone were to make this trip and find (not surprisingly) that the
meeting was fraudulently posted, what legal recourse would they have?
Specifically criminal not civil.

On 15-Feb-99 jeff Williams wrote:
>  William and all,
>
>    Problem is they are obvious fakes.  I already talked to your Mr
>  Frosty!
>  Is he a relation to "Frosty the snow Man" By any chance!  LOL!
>  Facts my ass!
>
>  William X. Walsh wrote:
>
> > Yeah, Jeff, ok  :)
> >
> > Still waiting for a factual refutation of the facts at :
> >
> > http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/
> >
> > ----------------------------------
> > E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: 15-Feb-99
> > Time: 15:06:18
> > ----------------------------------
> > "We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
> > of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
> > - Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977
>
>  Regards,
>
>  --
>  Jeffrey A. Williams
>  CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
>  Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
>  E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Contact Number:  972-447-1894
>  Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 15-Feb-99
Time: 15:44:59