>Fine and dandy, but the only other trademark lawyers on this list--the ones who
>have handled more litigation in this area than you have--agree with me.
>So your pretense that this is a matter of expertise is dishonest, and
>obviously so
>to anyone who follows the discussion.

Indicate your basis for being able to state in public that you are familiar
with my level of expertise in trademark law with any degree of certainty,
especially relative to "the only other trademark lawyers on this list" and
especially to the extent of calling me dishonest.

You still don't know what you're talking about.

>I look forward to what kind of rationalizations you can concoct to explain away
>Professor Froomkin's reduction of the WIPO report to a heap of smoking rubble.
>Probably he's dishonest, too?

No, his report was pretty thoughtful and I recommend it.  I wouldn't stand
so close to him if I were you.