My reply is simple: if the courts are deciding it, I have opinions on how it ought
to be decided, but for the moment I am not worried about it. The topic at issue
here is whether the domain name registration system should be re-engineered to
make it easier for Pizza Hut to challenge the registration before any use is made
of it.
--MM