On 28-Feb-99 Dave Crocker wrote:
>  At 11:27 AM 2/27/99 +0000, Jim Dixon wrote:
> >On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Dave Crocker wrote:
> >Dave, you are boring everyone.
> >That's true.  You have nothing positive to say, nothing to contribute.
>

>  Jim,
>
>  Given how vigorously you asserted the incorrectness of my assessment of
>  your positions concerning gTLD and IANA proposals, and given that your
>  response to the repeated request that you cite contrary data is, instead,
>  to continue a barrage of attacks at me, one is left with a pretty strong
>  basis for believing that the original assessment was correct.

Strange, that wasn't how I took his comments.  Odd that you would see his
comments as a "barrage of attacks" at you.

I think he just stated the same kind of information about you, and in the same
fashion, as you have been stating about him.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 27-Feb-99
Time: 19:17:18
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977